Services and Benefits
Types of services available for seniors living at home
- Caregiving Assistance
- For clients needing assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Dressing, Transferring, Incontinence, and Eating) as well as some of the Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (shopping, medication use, and daily home chores), caregiving can be as short as 2 hours or as long as 24-hours-per day; the frequency of our visits can be as many as several times a day or one time per week. We tailor the plan to meet your needs and preferences.
- Senior Solutions At Home has several meal options available to clients from daily delivery of home-cooked meals, to weekly prepared and delivered meals, to an in-home meal for a short time after a hospital stay while you recover.
- Senior Solutions At Home transportation in a private, company vehicle is available for rides to the doctor, hair dresser, bank, accountant, grocery, etc.
- We can also provide a driver to take you in your own vehicle
- Medication Assistance & Nurse Advocacy
- Senior Solutions At Home nurses will supervise medicines on a weekly basis, monitor responses to medication changes, communicate directly with physician offices regarding concerns and can interpret medical recommendations for families.
- Financial Management
- Budgeting and bill paying
- Medical insurance claims
- Financial and legal planning
- Income tax preparation
- Handling government benefits
- Housekeeping Services
- Senior Solutions At Home can provide a full house cleaning service.We provide everything from routine cleaning to services like carpet cleaning, exterior window cleaning, and major removal of debris.
- Lawncare Services
- Our services can assist you in maintaining your lawn and flowerbeds. We offer comprehensive services including lawn cutting, debris removal, and hedge trimming and many more.
- When clients need someone else to do the shopping, Senior Solutions At Home can assist there as well. We can accomplish tasks like picking up drycleaning, taking pets to vet appointments, routine grocery shopping, and many more.
- Handyman Services
- Household maintenance and fix-it jobs. We install safety bars, hand rails, access ramps, ceiling fans, etc. Painting, minor plumbling, dump runs, and many more.
- Coordination of Other Needed Services
- Senior Solutions At Home will help clients coordinate any other service they may need, such as home health, hospice, home modifications, etc.
The major benefit to our clients, their caregivers, and even conservators is individualized and comprehensive care provided by one exerienced provider.